Sunday, August 18, 2019

Next stop.............................................Underwater World!



My next stop is the Underwater World. There were so many species of fishes there. It is a house for a lot of sea creatures(including penguins!). There are ten stops there. 1. Preview Tank 2. River Ecosystem 3.  Temperate Section 4. Antarctic Section 5. Hexagonal Tank 6. Tunnel Tank 7. Koi pond 8. Invertebrate Section 9. Coral Reef Section 10. Poisonous and Venomous Section. We took many photos and were staring at unusual and odd sea creatures. There were sea creatures from all over the world. I wonder how hard was it to built the Tunnel Tank. It is shaped like a tunnel. It is very scary. I just hated the tunnel so much because I was scared that it might fall on me!😨

No comments:

Post a Comment